Thanks baby, I couldn't have done it without you!! XOXO
Well today I was discharged from the Marine Corps with an Honorable Discharge just to reenlist for another 4 years. We had a small ceremony in the warehouse where I work. I was just the Marines I work with on night crew plus the senior enlisted and officers I work for. My Officer, 1stLt Bagley performed my reenlistment and Marcus was right there with we acting as photographer.
It is very motivating to reenlist in a combat zone, it really makes you remember what we're here for and that I am willing to keep fighting for what our country believes in and what it was built on. I have been in now for 8 years and 8 months and I could have never made it this far without the support of my friends and family that have loved me and supported me through the good and bad times. I also want to thank my wonderful husband for all his love and support. I only hope I am as much his rock as he is mine.
Here I am reaffirming my oath to support and defend the constitution and the President of the United States of America...
1stLt Bagley my reenlisting officer and my Certificate of Discharge and Certificate of Reenlistment.
1 comment:
Congrats Big Sis!!! You know I'll support you always, give that brother-in-law of mine a big hug and thank him for taking such great care of my sister. Stay safe
Post a Comment