There it is, in all it's glory...the guest of honor for the day, an eight foot tall, eight foot wide turkey. It really was something to look at. Below is another sculpture honoring the Marine Aviation program here on base.
Other than Thanksgiving everything else has been pretty normal around here. Marcus and I are both working night crew, but we should be getting ready to transition to day crew around the 10th of December. That is when MALS-29 starts getting ready to go home and MALS-16 starts coming in to replace them. I have been feeling a little under the weather the last few days, I think it is just a cold, but none the less all I want to do is sleep. With a few more days good rest I should be back to 100%.
We hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving day, we wish we could be there to share it with you all. Just remember, you are enjoying your day because we are out here enjoying ours!
Love, Marcus and Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment