This video describes my trip to Burlington, VT! I had soooo much fun visiting my sister Melissa, my brother-in-law Sam and my adorable nephew Owen. It was the perfect weekend get away. I had a long weekend away from work and this was the perfect place to go. Spending time with family really helps me pass the time while Marcus is away.
.JPG)
I got there early Saturday morning (1:00 am) and Melissa had a camp meeting and Sam had a school thing so me and Owen got to have some serious bonding time. We played with his new train table and we played with anything that has four wheels. We read some books )Owen loves and book with pictures of te moon right now) and did puzzles. It was such a fun morning. That afternoon Melissa and I got to relive our high school years when we attended the VT state gymnastics meet. It was fun to watch gymnastics and just hang out and have some "sister time." On Sunday we went to church and then drove to the Joseph Smith Memorial. It was very cold that day but it was beautiful out in the country and the memorial was very nice and informative. The elderly couple missionaries was very sweet and new a lot about the memorial and Joseph Smith history. Monday Melissa, Owen and I went shopping at some of Melissa's favorite baby shops and then we did some quality online surfing for baby stuff. That evening Melissa and Sam took me to a delicious pizza place for a wonderful dinner. I can't remember the name of it, but they cooked the pizza right there in front of us in a brick oven with fire. It was the bet pizza I have ever eaten and the atmosphere was so wonderful. Tuesday we just bummed around the house and I got packed up. When I got home I felt so relaxed. It was just what I needed. I miss my sister already and I can't wait to see her again! .JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment