Well, here I am in all of my pregnant glory. This was at 17 weeks, 1 day. This was the week I popped right out. Over the weekend it just happened, then the week before this picture was taken I just kept growing. It is fun seeing my baby grow and now I can feel him or her move. The movements get stronger every day. I am currently 18 weeks, 4 days.My next OB apt is on Mar 14th, and the ultrasound where we find out if baby is growing like he/she should be and what sex he/she is is on Mar 17th. We have no preference, we both just want 10 fingers and 10 toes. We have a name picked out for a little girl, but we are still debating over boy names.
Here I am again at 18 weeks, 3 days. This picture wa taken by my sister Melissa while I was visiting her in VT. This was specially taken for Marcus so he can see his growing baby. Now that he has seen it I figured I would share it with the rest of you. I am feeling great and getting very excited as my pregnancy progresses. Lissy and I did a lot of web surfing for baby gear. Sometimes I think my whole life has been consumed by babies, but I guess that is normal. From here on out my whole world will revolve around this sweet baby.
I just want to thank you all for all your love and support, baby can't wait to meet all the people who love it so much. I promise I will keep everyone up to date as things progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment