10 years ago I was buliding my first house that I never got to live in because I decided to join the Marine Corps. I spent the majority of my days coaching preschool gymnastics, working out, and taking care of my wifely duties like laundry, cooking, and cleaning.
Snacks I enjoy...popsicles, chips and cheese dip, and brownies (I'm pregnant, give me a break!)
5 things on my to do list:
- Finish painting the baby's room
- Clean my guest bedroom from all the things I moved out of the baby's room
- Get to the gym more often
- Cook new foods
- Decorate my dining room
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Buy out my contract to the Marine Corps
- Go to nursing school
- Buy my husband his 200 acres of land
- Build a library and fill it with books
- Open my own restaraunt
3 bad habits:
- Biting my nails
- Not washing my face before I go to bed
- Not dusting often enough (I hate doing it)
5 places I've lived:
- Beulaville, NC
- Beaufort, SC
- San Diego, CA
- Okinawa Japan
- Vancouver, WA
5 jobs I've had (this is easy I've had a million)
- United States Marine
- Gymnastics Coach
- Grocerey Store Checker
- Retail Sales Associate
- Volleyball official
The list could go on and on...
Things you may not know about me...
I love to cook, and I am pretty good at it...ask my husband he'll tell ya!
I love to decorate and plan party's
My dream vacation is to go to Greece
I love tanning beds even though I have given it up because it is so bad for you
I love to read especially mindless romance novels
Despite my love for nice things and shopping, I love to go camping and spending time outdoors
I tag Mom (maybe if Melissa and I tag her she will actually do it)
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment