Sunday, March 2, 2008

Baby's little paradise


If you don't know by now or haven't been to my house you can see that I love to decorate and try cool new things with paint. This is my latest masterpiece. This is our nursery...I have been working on it for nearly a month. I'm not quite as fast as I used to be. As you can see we went gender neutral, we plan on using this nursery for then next 5 or 6 years and I don't want to have to redecorate with every kid. We still do not know what we are having, but I will have that news for you in about 2 weeks (if baby cooperates)!


Decals I found shopping with Melissa in VT. I came right home and ordered them. They were super easy to stick on and they are completely removable...a little plug for http://www.weegallery.com/


Here are the curtains I got, they match the bedding we picked out.

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Beck, I'm in love!!! Promise me that someday when we have a house that is all our own and if my little boy still has a love affair with cars that you will help me do a vintage car theme in neutral, earthy tones. I love it!!!