Monday, March 17, 2008

The polls are closed...the verdict is in!

Marcus and I want to be the first to introduce you to our new little boy!

We are thrilled to add another Fleming boy to the family. Baby is healthy and is growing very normally. Mommy is doing well and is also growing normally (maybe a little too normally)! We hope you are all just as thrilled as we are and I promise to keep you all abreast of things as they progress. Today I was 22 weeks, 2 days and my due date is confirmed for July 19th. There are no guarantees of course, but we can give or take 2 weeks. Since it'll be a hot South Eastern Carolina summer I hope to to minus two weeks or so, but I know that little guy is on his own time table and nothing I do or say will rush him. Marcus and I just want to thank all of you for all your love and support. We miss you all and we send our love!

Here is the proof that HE is a boy, I don't think it can be mistaken!!!!

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

I am so happy to "meet" my new nephew. I love the tentative name! I'm not surprised in the least that it's a boy, i knew it all along :-)!

It brought back some nastalgia about Owen's ultrasound so I went and looked at his pictures, no doubt about it - you are having a BOY, that pic could be a xerox copy of Owen's "boy" shot!