Sunday, April 27, 2008

Family Reunited

Well, I am a very happy blogger! Marcus got home on Thurday Apr 17 at 3:00am. He looks very good and was very happy to be home. He didn't want to waste any time getting reintroduced to life at home. After we got some sleep Thursday afternoon we headed out to get Marcus' well deserved lawn mower. It is beautiful, he had to wait till Tuesday to use it because it had to be delivered. The next day Marcus made his own personal "to do" list for the house. Whe he got everwhelmed we went back out into towm and just enjoyed the day together. On Saturday while we were out running errands Marcus decided he wanted to test drive some trucks. We found a lot that had the perfect truck on it. We test drove it and Marcus loved it. He went back on Monday to negotiate the price we would pay for it and after some heavy negotiating we got the truck for exactly what we were willing to pay for it. It is a beauty (big, but beautiful) I don't think he could ever need ot want more truck. It is a 2004 F-350 super duty diesel, 4 door, long bed. We still have the little black truck, but it needs some work to be drivable after the accident we had right before we deployed. I went back to work Monday, but Marcus' schedule was pretty flexible for the next week and he wasted no time getting to work on the sunroom. I can't wait till everyone can see it completed. Marcus has worked so hard on it and it is really coming along nicley.

I had my 28 week apt this last week and Garrett and I are growing nicely. He has a strong heartbeat and he is very active. He loves it when his daddy talks to him...I think he is just tried of hearing me babble on about nothing so a new voice is a nice change. We start our birthing class on May 7th and we also are having a 3-D ultrasound that same day. We will get pictures and a DVD will that one so we will let you know how it goes. We ordered baby furniture and we have received some of it, but we are waiting on the rest.


Life right now in the Fleming household can't get much better. Life is good and we are so blessed to have each other and our family. I just want to thank everyone again for all your support during this deployment. It makes it so much easier when there is support on the homefront.

No comments: