Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Date

Marcus and I went on our first date alone since Garrett was born. Garrett stayed with his babysitter Audra and didn't miss a beat. Marcus and I went to his Professional dinner for his Gunnery Sergeant Course. While my family was here Marcus spent countless hours planning and preparing for the dinner. he even got a new suit just for the occasion.


This was a dinner for all the students in his class and their guest. It consisted of a cocktail hour a a formal 5 course meal. Marcus and I had prime rib and it was delicious. After dinner they gave out all the awards for the class and there was a guest speaker. It was very nice.

We had a great time getting all dressed up and experiencing a little romance. Marcus even bought be a beautiful corsage that matched my dress and he coordinated his shirt and tie to match my dress. although I missed Garrett like crazy we had a wonderful time just loving each other.

No comments: