Saturday, September 27, 2008

My little paenut is growing so fast...

I know everyone always says I can't wait for them to grow up, but he is growing so fast. I just can't believe he is 2 1/2 months old and he owns my heart. He is so smiley and is making all kinds of sounds...other than grunting! He s now consistently sleeping through the night 7 or 8 hours. He is a great sleeper and eater, he doesn't cry unless he is tired. I feel very lucky because if he weren't this good I don't know what I would do. I am already so busy and sleep deprived. although I am tired (all of the time) I wouldn't change a thing, when I see that kid smile I forget ow tired I am and my heart melts.

We look forward to bath time, Garrett loves to splash and kick. He also loves his massage when he gets out of the bath. This is the first step in our bed time regiment.
Look at that smile, doesn't it just melt your heart!
The little man all ready for church looking so handsome.

No comments: