This Christmas was Marcus and I's first Christmas together and it was such a great one. We spent it as home with our two boys. I have always loved Christmas, but it is so much more fun when you have kids.
I was able to take some leave mid-way through the month, so I actually had time to decorate and bake and do all the things I enjoy so much. I was off for three much-needed weeks. Marcus was also able to take some time off.
We visited Nana and Grannie while we were in Alabama picking up Marcus and did some gifts exchanged with them. Thank you both so much for everything this Christmas. I wish we weren't so far away!
On Chrsitmas Eve Santa made a visit to the Fleming house and left some extra special gifts for the boys!

Marcus Jr also got outfited with all the necessary ski equipment for out upcoming trip to Sugar Mt. North Carolina. Stay tuned for more info on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment