Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Night Special

Friday nights around here are like party central...at least if you are 7 months old. Last night Garrett and I hung out. We listened to the hottest new nursery rhyme CD, spent time in the bouncy seat and made about 6 batches of baby food. This is my kind of Friday night!

I spend about 75% of my time at home in the kitchen, therefore, Garrett spends about the same amount of time in the kitchen it is great! I remember as a child my mom was the same way and to keep us entertained she would talk in "Chinese" to us. Of course it was a language only my mother could talk but it would make us laugh so hard. I don't speak Chinese, but I do pretend I am on American Idol. Garrett loves it when I sing and dance around the kitchen. I'll tell you what if I could sing children's songs on American Idol I might give those youngsters a run for their money.

As for the baby food making. I love it. Last night we made apricots and apples for the first time. They came out great. The apricots are so yummy! I am also going to try mangoes. I hope Garrett continues to like food. I love to cook so I hope he likes to eat. He is my husband's son so I am sure he will like to eat!

No comments: