Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bouncy Bounce

About three months ago Marcus picked Garrett up from the sitters and Garrett was in a jumper seat. You know the kind you hang from he door way? He was having such a good time so Marcus came home and said, "We have to get one of those!" So out we went, that night, to babies-R-Us; we came home with, what we thought, was the perfect seat. we hooked it up and put Garrett in it. I was so excited to see the grins and giggles. What we found instead was screaming and crying. The harness was not a very good one. Garrett kept tipping over and bumping his head on the door frame. Needless to say I was less than impressed and was not very happy so we packed the silly thing up and took it back.

Last week I ordered the E&I bungee baby bouncer seat. http://www.bungeebabybouncer.com/bounce.html This is the same one Audra (the sitter)has. It is fabulous. Garrett loves it and so does Mommy! His favorite thing to do is bounce to the beat of his music. He got good rhythm for a white boy!



No comments: