Saturday, February 21, 2009

Visit to the Frozen Tundra

Well not quite the Frozen Tundra...isn't that Wisconsin? I don't now, anyway Garrett and I went to Vermont for the long President's Day Weekend. We had such a great time. Yes, we flew for anyone who was wondering! Garrett did great on the airplane. He was very happy and charmed everyone who sat next to us. On one of the legs of the plane rides we had an empty seat next to us so Garrett got to sit by himself.We had so much fun with Sam, Lissy, and Owen. Garrett and Owen played very well together. Owen made Garrett laugh a lot. I think Garrett had more fun with Owen than Owen had with Garrett. Garrett kept touching Owen's toys which Owen didn't like very much. I found the whole thing very entertaining.


Melissa and I went to our annual VT state gymnastics meet. It is both of our gymnastics fix for the year. I shouldn't say annual because this is the last winter Melissa will be in VT. Other than that we spent a lot of quality time chatting and hanging out.


Our trip was very uneventful until we got home. We got to the Jacksonville airport and my bags were not there. They were in Fort Meyers Florida. When we finally got the bags there were three of Garrett's brand new t-shirts missing and a pair of my smart wool socks. I have to file a claim with the TSA...I'm sure that will be a big pain in the rear.

We are looking forward to our next visit to VT when Sam graduates from Medical School :-)!

No comments: