Friday, February 20, 2009

One Month Down...

well today is Feb 20th so it has officially been 1 month since Marcus left. I say one month down, but we have no idea how many are left to go. They say it is about a 12 months deployment, but no one ever knows. With the overseas climate changing daily there are too many factors that may change things for them. Garrett and I are hanging in there. Between work, school, and motherhood I am one busy lady! It helps the time go by fast.

We thank you all for your prayers, love, and support during this time. Please keep them coming. I am so grateful for modern technology. It sure helps when I can talk to Marcus everyday and he can read the blog, send pics back and forth and email. I don't know how they did it back it the days of snail mail. Those men and ladies were strong!

No comments: