So most women would not be so excited to post their weight for all the world to see...but I am! Today I had to take my promotion picture for the upcoming Gunnery Sergeant Selection Board. With this comes a height and weight check; my first since having G-man. I have been working pretty diligently on making healthy choices. It is hard to diet while breastfeeding. So I stepped on the scale unsure of what I would see and to my surprise is said
136
For me this is great. The day I gave birth I weighed 200 lbs. I know a lot of it was water from the swelling...what ever...200 lbs at 5'3" can give anyone a complex. I have 6 lbs to go till I get to pre-baby weight. Got to keep going; but tonight I am eating a giant bowl of ice cream and I am going to love every bite of it.
3 comments:
congratulations that is awsome! I need to get on that bandwangon and get rid of everything i gained with Parker
AWESOME!!! Oh, how I wish i could say that I was only 136 right now, lol! COME OUT BABY!!!
You will be again. I just keep reminding myself of something you told me. "It takes 9 months to put it on, it takes 9 months to lget it off"
Post a Comment