
Marcus Jr. got to spend the weekend with Nana. She picked him up from school on Friday and will drop him off at school on Monday. They are having lots of fun together. Marcus has climbed every tree in the front and back yard; oneof his favorite things to do is ride his bike. Hauling a bike back and forth gets a little difficult at times so Nana got Marcus a bike at a yard sale that will be jsut for Nana's house (smart thinking Nana), maybe we need to do the same thing here. They are also dying Easter eggs, using Yahoo, Messenger to talk to Daddy and webcaming with Garrett and I so we don't miss a thing. Sometimes modern technology gets on my nerves as I feel it has infiltrated every aspect of our lives, but it is times like this when I am very grateful for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment