Garrett Leroy Fleming; I am 9 months old today. I am a very happy little boy and I love living life to the fullest. I like to touch and taste everything, it helps me to learn about the world I live in. My days go something like this...I wake up between 6:30 and 7:00 (my mom wishes I would sleep in a little longer, but I am just too excited to get going with the day). After I wake up I NEED to eat, before I do anything else. Then I get my diaper changed, brush my teeth, and get dressed. Oh ya, I have three teeth now and I am about to get another one any day. It is real hard on my mom when I get teeth so I am giving her a little break. Back to the subject...
Once I am dressed I get to go downstairs to play while mommy gets us ready to leave. My mom always puts a few toys in front of me, but they are never the ones I want. Now that I know where my toys are I tip my toy box over and dig until I find what I want. My favorite toys are my wooden dinosaur on wheels, and my shape blocks. I spend most of my day at Miss Audra's house. I take two naps there and I eat lunch. I also play with my friend Elizabeth and Fergie the dog. At about 4:00 my mom comes to get me. I get so happy when I see her walk through the door.
When we get home mommy feeds me some milk. We cuddle and she tells me how much she loves me and missed me during the day. Sometimes she lets me go in my bouncy chair while she cooks dinner. I love it when she turns on my music and sings to me while she cooks. It makes me giggle, sometimes mommy is very funny. Mommy and I eat dinner together. I love to eat and I love it when my mom lets me try new food. After dinner we play together and sometimes we read books. I usually start acting tired around 7:00. I love taking my bath and getting ready for bed. After bath mommy feeds me and we read our scriptures, a few bed time books. Then I cuddle with my paci and my blanket. I try to go right to sleep, I know my mom needs alone time.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment