Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. This day is one of those days for reflection. My how blessed we are to live in this dispensation. How grateful we are for the Savior atoning for our sins and making it possible for us to live with our Heavenly Father again. The sacrifice he made and the mercy he shows is more than any of us in our mortal existence can comprehend. As I reflect back on the Savior's life, the one perfect man, it makes we want to try harder to be more Christ-like. I am truly grateful to have him as the example.

This day is also one of new beginnings. I know spring is not quite here for many of you, but it is just around the corner. I am blessed this morning to look out my window and see the sunshine, the clear blue sky, hear the birds chirping away, and see the transformation of things coming back to life after the long cold winter. Garrett and I wish you all a happy Easter and we hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: