Monday, April 13, 2009

I officially own a "Grocery Getter"

If you ask anyone in my family if they ever thought I would own a minivan there answer would have been without hesitation NO WAY! But here I am today flashing pics of my new minivan. Many of you have seen my 4runner. I love that truck, but the repairs we were making on it were getting too costly for what the truck was worth. When I decided it was time for a new vehicle all I could think of was I want am Odyssey or a Sienna. Both are great, but I got better deal on this one. It is a 2006 Odyssey and I LOVE IT! Such a smooth ride, great on gas, and the seats move around in any configuration. Take a peak...





4 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

What a beauty - is it funny that I'm jealous, lol!

The Flemings said...

You can have the 4runner if you want. Cammi is really your color!

The Poe Family said...

I love it Beck- I want one!!!

The Olsons said...

Isn't it the best!!! I was pretty opposed to the whole mini van mommy mobile, but I LOVE mine!