Friday, April 3, 2009

The end to a wonderful day...

Today was a great day, nothing special. The sun was out, it was warm and it is Friday. Extra perk is the weekend is supposed to be great as well. I stopped at the local nursery on the way home. I got a truck load of dirt (to fill the holes Red dug), some rod iron fencing so I can fence Red out of my garden and some weed & feed. When I got home Garrett went in the Ergo and off we went filling holes. Red likes to play with Audra's dog, Fergie, but the two of them like to dig mammoth size holes. The first stop was filling Audra's holes. Tomorrow I will fill ours. I also intend to weed-whack, mow, put up my garden fence and till my garden. I know it sounds like a lot, but I must take advantage of this great weather. Not to mention I am so much happier when I am outside in the sunshine.

Me and Garrett just finishing out yard work
Garrett was a trooper, nothing like 3 hours hooked to mom work'n in the yard

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

I am jealous - there is nothing I love more than doing yard work on a nice day - truly!!!

A funny side note - I was just looking at Garrett's latest stats from 6 months and I looked at Owens - they were the same size... Owen was 15lbs 7 oz and 27 inches long :).

We'll see how they measure up at the next check up!