So last night I post my goals for today. I didn't get everything done, but I got a lot done and I am darn proud of myself. I filled all the holes in my back yard (thanks Red), and I mowed the front and back yard. I did the front with the push mower and the back with the rider. I know this doesn't sound like much, but there were 12 holes I filled and this was the first cut of the year so I had to do it twice. I was going to put down my weed & feed, but it is supposed to rain on Monday. I don't need $80 worth of that stuff getting washed away...I need my weeds dead! I also made a fabulous dinner of grilled steak, potatoe salad, zucchini, and green salad. Audra came over and enjoyed it with me.
So why do I love my Ergo...I love it because Garrett was attached to me all day. Sometime on the front and sometimes on the back. He even took two naps. That thing is great and I will surely use it more. What could be better for mom and baby? Baby gets to be hooked to mom all day and mom still has two hands free. If you have little ones you need this!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment