Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dooms Day Machine Part II

So it is Sunday morning, church isn't till 1:00 so mom wants to sleep just a few minutes longer. Garrett woke up bright and early like normal. I change his diaper and put him back on the floor to play. He has toys in my room just for times like this. Thus far he has just stayed in my room and played with his toys...until this morning. I think I was asleep for 30 min. I woke up and he had got into one of my drawers, no big deal, a few clothes to fold up and put away...that is totally worth it for a few extra zzzz's. But what I found on my way down stairs is not! I looked in Marcus Jr's room and saw this...
I can only guess Garrett opened the drawers and tried to climb on top of the dresser. I am so thankful he was not hurt! How did I not hear this? Who knows, but when I woke up he was playing happily in my room with his toys. I guess there are no extra zzzz's for me.

Two incidents in one week, I guess I better step up my game. I am in for it!

No comments: