I feel that with the changing of the seasons it is a good time to reflect on life and tweak or change as necessary. I love every season for what it is, but I really love Fall in NC. Everything is still green, the weather is beginning to cool and there is a lot to do outdoors. I have been reflecting a lot lately and it is my time for change, better yet, it is my time for some new goals.
Long Term
1) continue to be frugal and less wasteful
2) continue to purge my life of waste and junk
3) become more spiritually minded
4) read the Book of Mormon in 60 days. This goal came from my friend Liz. While her hubby was gone this was one of her goals. She did it and she was blessed. I really feel that if I make time for that everyday I will somehow have more hours in the day.
5) get outside more and not for work, but for fun. Enjoy his beautiful word God has given us.
6) get more exercise, it makes you feel good =) My motto is "think healthy, not skinny"
7) stop and enjoy the moment for what it is or stop and hate the moment for what it is...once that moment is over GET OVER IT and move on!
This is a pretty good list for now, I'm sure I will think of more, but that is it for now. Goodnight...
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Inspiring beck - I should add a few of these to my goal list :)
Post a Comment