Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Few Randoms...

Wow, I can't believe it has been two weeks since I posted. I feel as though not much has been going on, but when I think about it a lot has been going on. These are just a few random pics of the G-man.

This was taken in the car while we were waiting for a friend to get out of surgery at the hospital. Garrett is in his PJ's as it was bright and early in the morning.
Garrett discovered this clown nose in his big brother's toy box. Once I showed him how it worked he insisted on putting it on me and when I wouldn't wear it he wanted to. I had a whole day of clown college.
My busy boy...We were getting ready to go somewhere, Garrett must have snuck out an open door. When I went outside to load my stuff in the car Garrett was sitting in the driver's seat steering the wheel talking on my cell phone. Lesson learned here..."if you think they can't, they can!"
He is too funny with the phone, any time he hears a ring he holds anything up to his ear and says "Hi"
At least when I ask for it back he gives it to me, I'm sure this will end very soon as well.

No comments: