Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Easter

Our Easter was a wonderful day spent together as a family. We just moved into our new house the day prior so everything was a little disorganized. we managed to dye Easter eggs, watch both sessions of conference, hide a few eggs for Garrett to find, eat way too much chocolate & way too many jelly beans, eat ham & company potatoes, and the most important of all...reflect on our Savior and the sacrifice he made for all mankind.

I'm so grateful for my Savior and that he suffered for me and all my sins and afflictions. I am even more grateful for his love, his mercy, and his forgiveness. With out him this life would be meaningless and empty...with him we have faith, love, and hope♥









2 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

looks like someone found picnik.com ;)... love it, and it looks like you guys had a blast!

G looks so old!

The Flemings said...

I did and it is amazing. I can't believe you can do all that for free. I still want to know how you get your pics so big on your blog. Love ya!