Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kick'n It Up a Notch NOLA Style...BAM!

A couple of weeks ago I took a trip to New Orleans for work. I was pretty busy, but there was one thing I wanted to do no matter what. I wanted to eat at Emeril's. A while back when Emeril Live first came on Food Network I became a fan and it was about that time I started developing my love for cooking. Emeril made cooking look exciting and some of the concoctions he came up with were like a little party was going on in you mouth with every little (or big bite).

The restaurant was everything I had hoped for and more. The atmosphere was amazing, the kitchen was bustling, the service was the best I've ever had, and the food was FABULOUS. It was a little pricey, but Uncle Sam took care of that :) If you ever get the chance to go, DO, it WILL be worth it!



I sat at the food bar so I got to watch the Chef's in action the whole time, it was amazing

I took pics of all my food, but dessert was by far the prettiest and it was the best Strawberry Shortcake I've ever had!

2 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

yummy - and you look rockin in the first pic Beck!

The Flemings said...

Thank you, I was feeling pretty good that day...I guess it showed. I am so excited for my visit, can't wait♥