Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mr. Mom

I want to publicly thank my awesome husband for all his hard work this last month. He and Garrett moved up here April 1st and he immediately took over all the household functions. he has had the entire month off and has been a stay-at-home dad, a maid, a chef, and much more. I came home from work everyday to dinner on the table (thanks to www.menus4moms.com), a clean house, and a happy child. He even manged to make these tasty treats for me to take to my 'girl's night out'. Isn't he amazing! I have been very spoiled, but it is coming to an end very shortly. Thanks to the lives we as Marines live, Marcus is about to head off to Quantico, VA for twelve weeks. So once again, he will be away and I will be a single, working mom with more on my plate than I care to handle. so for now we will just enjoy these last few days and once again...honey thank you for being an amazing husband, father, and Marine!

So he came up with these all on his own. I was supposed to bring a cream cheese dish, but I was having a really bad week and I was quickly running out of time. Marcus promised me I would have something to take. I was thinking he would just pick me up and cheese cake, but instead I came home to these! Strawberries filled with a delicious cream cheese filling....yummo!

1 comment:

nathalia said...

That's soooo sweet! I loved those treats - I had no idea your hubby as behind them! Marc also had to play Mr. Mom for a month and did a great job! We are lucky to have such great husbands! You won't be totally alone! We're here for you!