Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beach Fun With the Harvey's

While Audra and the kids were here we took another trip out to the Jersey Shore. It was packed as you can see...
but we had a ton of fun anyways. We did a lot of this...

and this...I love the excitement!

The boys did this...even I went out to catch a few waves (once I got used to the water, it sure isn't as warm as NC)
The little ones did alot of this...

And the big kids...yes I say kids because my hubby is a kid at heart♥...did a ton of this

It was a glorious day topped of with delicious pizza and ice cream. Summer is over now and I am excited for fall, but after winter I will be ready for the beach again!

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

wow! That is CRAZY packed!!! Looks beautiful though. Love you guys. Marcus - I'm digging your shorts :)