Saturday, September 4, 2010

Celebrate Freedom and Friendship Part II

For the 4th we went to downtown Philly to watch fireworks and celebrate our freedom. It was hot and packed with people, but we were able to find a nice field with wide open space for the kiddos and a great view of the fireworks. We had such a good time, last year's fourth was great, but this one was even better because my whole family was together again!

The sea of people was amazing to me, one thing about Philly is there are always people everywhere

Garrett enjoying running in the wide open space

the kids having a little friendly race

Garrett trying to be just like his brother...he is such a little copy cat ;)

Molly just crawled around, such a doll♥

The handsome hubby, relaxing
Marcus Jr smoked me around the track, I think I need to get into shape so I can keep up with my kiddos

Busy and I dancing to the concert in the park music
Garrett was enjoying wearing his daddy out

Lots of kisses

waiting so patiently for the big show to start

waiting, waiting, waiting...tired Mommy and tired kiddo

the show was amazing and so worth the wait. All the kids made it and got to experience the joy!

No comments: