Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bills Anyone?

I am a very strange soul when it comes to finances. I have had some rocky roads when it has come to my own personal finances, but there was a point in my life when I knew I had to take control of them and since then I have taken control of my hubby's as well. We get paid every 1st & 15th and I love waking up the morning of payday to pay our bills and manage our money. It is one of the most satisfying thing I do each month. It is all electronic and I have my spreadsheet (it is almost as valuable as my pictures I have on my MAC), I move and transfer and earmark. I love to watch debt decrease and saving increase, I love to live within my budget. I know I am strange and if you are reading this you are thinking...I knew that becky was an odd duck! That is just fine, I know this about myself and it is OK. No matter what I think or anyone else thinks I will still look forward to the 1st and 15th of every month :-)

1 comment:

Caralee said...

Amen Sister! I also enjoy the same satisfaction, especially because in the past I've been a terrible accountant...