I have never been one to pay April Fools pranks and I am still not one to play them, but for some reason I love April 1st. It's the beginning of so many things new. In most places by April the new life of Spring is starting to show it's face. It's means we can put away the browns and greys of winter and get out the live vibrant colors of spring. It means we can eat fruits and veggies that look like the rainbow and we can save the root veggies for next year. For me it is a time to reflect on my New Years goals. How have I done? Do I need to reevaluate? Do I need to make new goals or alter the ones I already have? Bottom line it's just a time for new perspective. I like it and through out today and this coming weekend I will be doing a lot of reflecting to make sure my priorities are right and that I am putting my energy into things that are right & good.
I hope each of you out there gets to enjoy a little bit of Spring today. Dig out those yellows, oranges, pinks, and turquoise out of your closet and wear something light and bright today. Have a salad with every color of the rainbow in it and reflect today and where you are in your life and where you want to go. Start fresh and new and enjoy the day...for that matter enjoy the season!
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment