Saturday, April 2, 2011

Home & Savoring the Moment

I got home late last night, my hubby and my baby boy were in bed so I didn't really get to squeeze them. But this morning I woke up to the happiest little boy ever. All he did was squeeze me for about 10 minutes and then he cuddles in bed with me. He ask if I had to go to work, I said "no", he asked if he had to go to school, I said "no", and then he said, with the biggest smile on his face, "are you going to be with me the whole day" and I said, "yes!" and he said, "mommy, that makes me so happy." If that is not the best greeting ever than I do not know what is. I am so grateful to be home.

I still haven't really seen Marcus. He had t get up early this morning to go to a Drill Competition for UPenn. Garrett and I are going to head down to see him and support his school. Then we will head home for a day of General Conference. I pray that G will cooperate and we can enjoy the day.

1 comment:

mini-wheats said...

How cute!!! He really did miss you this week! He kept asking me if you were still at work every morning! Enjoy your time back! It will be nice to chill at home for the week-end for general conference!