It is officially lunch time and I am taking a break! I am very excited that so far, at our new base, my blog is not blocked from our web server. I'm not sure how long it will last, but in the mean time I am going to take advantage of it.
I know I have not posted any pics in a while, but this blog is more than just a place for pics. It's a place for my thoughts and feelings. It's my place for others to take a peek into my life and my thoughts.
This last weekend was so great! I'm not sure why...there was nothing special that went on. Marcus had to work Saturday and he was sick yesterday, but there was just a feeling about it. I think that feeling was gratitude. After being away from my family for so much of March I was so grateful the be with them. I was so grateful to take on the roles of Mommy and wife that it didn't matter what we were doing I was totally content. We watched and listened to conference (Garrett was an angel during most of the sessions), we did a lot of snuggling on the couch, we cooked and baked, we played, we read, we had a few, but not many, timeouts, we just hung out as a family and I was in heaven. I hope I can slow down enough to just have days of nothing and feelings of gratitude.
I will post some pics soon....PROMISE♥
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment