This has been crazy month! The boys went to Alabama for a week to visit Marcus Jr for Spring Break. They were gone for a week, I missed them, but I enjoyed some quiet time to myself. The week they came back was a whirlwind of new schedules commuting to my our new base in NJ, getting my visiting teaching done, Relief Society Activities, ect. My hubby was amazing picking up my slack in the parenting, cooking, and cleaning arena and I thank him for being awesome!
Right now I am headed to New Orleans for a work conference, I will be there for a week. I have only been away from my boys for four hours and I miss them so much. I am not looking forward to time for myself, I want to share my time with my hubby and my kiddo. While I am gone and by myself I intend to use it to my advantage. I plan to get a little reading done, catch up on my blogging, get my April menu planned, and get back on my Weight Watchers regime.
April is another busy month, Garrett has Spring break, we are pepping to move, General Conference, drill competitions, field exercises, home teaching, visiting teaching, and Relief Society activities. There is a lot on the plate so it's time for this Momma to get organized!
With all that being said, I miss my boys and I am counting the days till Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment