Monday, April 18, 2011

My Mommy is here, but more importantly...

Grandma is here!!! My mom flew in yesterday to spend the week with us. G is on Spring break, I have a week off work and Grandma is here for a visit. What could be better? G was so excited to go to the airport to pick her up and when we got home he had to show her everything that was his! This morning when he woke up it was all I could do to keep him out of the basement to wake her up. When she got up she surprised him in the kitchen and he all but lept into her arms. I was so happy I nearly cried. Living so far away from family I am always nervous that Garrett won't know his Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles, and Cousins...but somehow he does and he talks about them all the time. I am not really sure what the week has in store, but I am excited to hang out, take some pictures, and spend some quality time with those I love the most♥

2 comments:

The Lybbert Family said...

so exciting. I am glad she finally made it and Garrett warmed up so quickly. :)

The Moarefdoust Family said...

He has the BEST grandma ever too!!! Tell your Mom Hello for me and have fun together.