The 12th of every month is important to me...why you ask? No, it is not my birthday or my anniversary, it is not any of my children's birthday or my hubby's birthday, and it is not a date from the past at all. It is a date in the future! The 12th of each month I get to tick of one more month till I am a former Marine and the spouse of a Marine. On September 12, 2012 I will proudly take off my uniform, hang up my boots and close a chapter of my life. I am very excited for what lies ahead, but for now I am just trying to keep up with work, church, kids, husband, and life. I am trying to enjoy each moment for what it has to offer and not focus too much on the future. But, on the 12th of each month I day dream for moment...1 year, 5 months :)
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment