Monday, April 11, 2011

A New Leaf

So today is Monday and I love Mondays! Monday's are a clean slate for me. A chance to start over or get back on whatever wagon I have fallen off of recently. This Monday was no exception. I have been a little bit of a slump for the last month or so. I have fallen off several wagons as of late. I was very dilligently doing Weight Watchers and I fell off that wagon, luckly I haven't gained any of my previously lost weight back, I just haven't lost any more...sigh! I was also doing very good charting my monthly cycle in hopes of getting pregnant again. Last month I really thought I might have been preggo, but I wasn't and I lost motivation. The last thing I have been slacking on is my exercise routine. With the move to my new place of employment and trying to get back in a routine I have let that slip away as well. Good thing it is Monday, it is warm and the sun is shining, because it's a perfect day to climb back on my wagon of goals and get going again. The ulitmate goal I am striving for right now is to get myself healthier in hopes that getting pregnant might be a little easier. I will keep you posted on my progress. It make sit easier to stay on the wagon when you make things public and when you have people there cheering for you! Happy Monday♥

3 comments:

The Lybbert Family said...

Hip Hip Hooray! That is me cheering for you. I know how easy it is to get in those slumps. I have been in one too, but determined to get out. Just know that I am right there with you!

The Flemings said...

Thanks sis. I love you and I am so looking forward to this summer. !

The Poe Family said...

we must all be in slumps together. Trying to get out of mine. Just started a racquetball league tonight. That's at least one exercise day for me. Support for Sibs!!!