
So here I am in all my pregnant glory. Can I just tell you how hard it is being pregnant over the holidays. Gain anyone say "weight gain" I feel like my belly is the same size, but my bum and my face just keep getting bigger and bigger. What can you do? I guess I could deny myself all these delicious morsels or I suppose I could just control myself...ya right! Who am I kidding~ 
Here I am 5 weeks ago with todays shot. I feel like I look the same, I think my belly has popped out a bit more, but mostly my bum is growing. Maybe I should get shots of my bum throughout my pregnancy, that would be more realistic...lol
Here I am at 17 weeks preggo with Garrett. Notice my belly is not nearly as big and I am wearing a dress that I couldn't even fit into before I got preggo with this kiddo, ha, ha! That dress is my honeymoon dress by the way, and I do have plans on fitting into it again!
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment