
OK, so these are terrible pictures, but I downloaded them from Genuardi's web page. Can I just tell you I am in love with these little salad kits. In my first trimester you could not pay me enough money to eat salad or lettuce of any kind really, but in the last few weeks I have wanted crisp green salad with all the trimmings. Last week at the grocery store I found these little salad kits. They were Safeway's store brand...I really like their store brand and they were on sale, so I had to try them. They had four flavors ~ Caesar, Italian, Southwestern, and Apple Pecan ~ They come with the lettuce, the fixings and the dressing. It makes making salad so easy and our family has been eating a lot more greens lately.
In fact I just opened the Italian mix and ate the whole things for lunch. Some good leafy greens, a touch of Parmesan cheese, tomato-basil croutons, and just right right amount of Genoa Salami. It was delish. If you or your family desire to eat more greens, but you are lazy like me and don't like making salad try these out you will not be disappointed.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment