Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 in the rear view mirror...

I got this idea from my good friend Beth. She did a recap of 2010 last year and again this year. I loved it so I thought I would share a recap of our 2011.

2011 has been a good year. We all have gotten one year older and wiser. We moved into a new apartment, I am getting closer to being done with my Marine Corps career, we got to spend a lot of time with family, we have grown spiritually, we are growing our family, Marcus got a promotion, and again we are in a state of flux and limbo...but what is new in our crazy life.

January ~ snow days :: the mountain :: sledding

February ~ celebrating our nation in our countries birth place

March ~ missing family :: this time of year is always hard, it feels like the Summer is still so far away

April ~ springtime :: sunshine :: swinging :: daddy

May ~ brothers :: baseball :: warm weather

June ~ family :: hugs :: kisses

July ~ slip'n slides :: popsicles :: sidewalk chalk :: bathing suits

August ~ the lake :: sunshine :: skiing :: boating :: relaxation

September ~ fresh starts :: 1st days of school :: hope for the future

October ~ changing leaves :: warmth :: tradition

November ~ Marine Corps birthday :: heritage :: gratitude

December ~ celebration :: reflection :: Christ :: service
We have another busy year ahead, we will be having a baby, we will be moving, we will changing careers and jobs. We are waiting for these new experiences with open arms. We thank each and everyone of you for your love and support as we work through this thing we call life. We hope you all have had a wonderful 2011 and we wish you all the best for 2012!!

No comments: