Sunday, January 1, 2012

Moving Up In The World



Today was a big and special day for our little peanut. Today was his first day of Primary...he is officially a Sunbeam. It seems like just yesterday I was counting down the days till he was old enough to go into Nursery and now he seems so grown up. He is going through a phase where he is a little apprehensive to do new things without his Mommy or Daddy helping him along for the first few times. I went into sharing time with him for about 25 minutes before he kicked me out and said he was good. I was so proud of him. I love the things that primary instills in our little ones and I am so excited to hear about the things he is learning every Sunday. Before I know it he will be graduating Primary and entering the Young Men's Program so I better enjoy these days before they slip away!

1 comment:

teresa said...

he was ADORABLE with his little book of Mormon and tie! he did great!