For the last few days I have been thinking a lot about 2011 and what is in store for 2012. I made a few resolutions last year...I was not very consistent, but I managed to work at those goals. This year I have a few goals, they are goals that I hope will evolve into life changing habits.
- Develop my testimony of the Gospel more fully by growing stronger spiritually
- Serving more within my church and my community in general (with a happy heart)
- Be more loving, patient, kind, and affectionate to my husband
- Be a better blogger ~ this is important to me because this is the place where I document my family's history
- Be more organized in my meal planning, grocery shopping, and my home in general
- Getting healthier by eating better and getting more exercise, not necessarily gym exercise, but just being more active in general
- Read more ~ books, scriptures, church literature, and uplifting material
- Learn more about photography, how to use my camera and take more pictures
- Learn how to knit, this has been something I have wanted to do for quite sometime now, but have not has the time
Along with my list of goals, we have a lot going on this year as a family:
- We are having a baby boy and we could not be more excited about it
- My contract with the Marine Corps will be up right after Eli is born and I will be making the transition to being a stay-at-home-mom
- We will be transitioning to a one-income family
- We are moving...where, we do not know yet, but it will be sometime this Summer or early Fall
- I will be prepping my home to move, yet again
- Marcus will be getting promoted sometime in the Fall
- We will be starting over again, meeting new people, and making more memories
Happy New Year to each and everyone of you, The Fleming's wish you and your the very best this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment