On this Sunday my house is quiet. I took a pretty good fall last night at our church Chili Cookoff (which I won third place in). I went out the back door and slipped on the icy stairs sliding all the way to the bottom, about 6 or 7 steps. I was feeling really sore so I went to the ER just to make sure all was good with the baby. Everything was fine but the Dr. said I need to take it easy for a couple days. When I woke up this morning I felt like I had been it by a truck. My arms, back, bum, and legs are so sore. Who knew a little slide down the steps could cause so much soreness.
With that being said, I am at home during church today and my house is so quiet I could hear a pin drop. What do you do on a Sunday when you're all alone. You go back to the start of your blog and you read and reminisce about the great things you posted about. You also realize what you could do to make your blog better. Like including dates of actual events. I realized that I never posted about Garrett's infant statistics like height and weight. I think I had a little side bar that I wrote them in, but as I have changed the design of my blog those side-bar stats went away and now I have no memory of them. What I have realized is how grateful I am for those pictures and memories that are written. I use my blog for entertainment, but I also use it to document our family history. I need to do better and make blogging more of a priority so I can capture the moments of The Fleming's Crazy Life!
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Oh no! I hope you feel better! And YES, I saw your post right as I was scrolling through my posts from 2008!
Post a Comment