Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fabric and Pinterest are on my brain

Yesterday was a day off of work, Garrett had a friend over most of the day and Marcus was snowboarding :: so what was I doing? Once I got done with some housework I grabbed a Diet Coke, some red vines, and my computer and hunkered down for some Pinterest and blog hopping. I was in search of a quilt pattern and fabric for Eli's baby quilt. Here is what I finally came up with after hours of searching and at least an hour on the phone with my sister...
I am totally in love with the fabric and I can't wait to get it in the mail so I can get to work!

While I was in search of fabric I found another collection I fell in love with ~ Circa 52 by Birch. I wanted to use it for the quilt, but I needed more fabric options for the pattern I selected. Unfortunately I have not been able to get it off my brain. I have also had some other projects on my mind and when I put two & two together I thought I can use this other fabric I love for some of these other projects and here is what I came up with...
It is hard to find cute boyish fabrics that are not boring and only in shades of blue. I haven't ordered the fabric yet, but I'm sure I will not be able to stand it much longer!

No comments: