On Monday while Garrett was at swimming lessons I grabbed a few papers at the Y about the winter group fitness schedule and the winter pool schedule. Since I am getting HUGE I am finding it more and more difficult to find exercise that is not uncomfortable. I am really enjoying walking, but when it's 25 degrees outside in the morning the treadmill it is. It can get a little boring so I am looking for ways to shake it up and still get the exercise I need.
Today I tried water aerobics. It was a little nerve racking walking into a class where all the participants were over 50, but it was ok. They were very nice and welcoming to their class. I must say I really enjoyed it! It was nice to feel like I didn't weigh $#@ lbs. I got some decent cardio out of it, but what I liked was how worked my arms felt afterwards. I will be going back at least once per week. What do you do to break up your exercise routine?
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
I loved doing water aerobics with sam's mom when I was pregnant with Nige - it was a nice, easy on the body, but fulfilling exercise!!!
Post a Comment