Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Feeling very blessed :: eli update

So in my last post I said I had a midwife apt and I would report on my vitals. I am 100% happy to report that my vitals were amazing today. Weight 178.6lbs (I know that sounds like a lot, but I only gained 2.5lbs in 3 weeks) so I am right on track with gaining about 1 lb per week in your last trimester. This a a far cry from the 55 lbs I gained with Garrett in my last trimester. My blood pressure was 98/68...can I just tell you I wanted to throw a party right there in the office. This is always what I am most nervous about and today it was great. My protein and sugar were both negative. And last but not least baby is still head down and his heart beat was great and healthy about 148 bpm.

In this moment I am feeling optimistic and good. I have 10 +/- a week or two in either direction and I am in it for the long haul and I am committed to keep doing my best to stay active and healthy. I feel very blessed that my pregnancy has been relatively easy up to this point and I pray that we will continue to stay healthy.

1 comment:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

HOORAY - what great news!!