Thursday, March 29, 2012

Marine Corps Final Physical :: one step closer

Today I had my final physical. This is simply a bunch of paperwork I fill out stating my entire medical history for as long as I have been in the Marine Corps. They make sure my shots are all up to date and all my labs are good, they check my hearing, and then I meet with a Dr. who asks me a bunch of questions, reads over my medical history and signs a paper saying I am fit to be discharged.

Today I was found fit to be discharged!!!

In just over 2 1/2 months I will be done with my time as a Marine. It seems a little surreal, but I am ready.

A little bonus today ~ they did my blood pressure and for those of you who follow my blog you know that is very important to me these days. It was 100/71! This is great news.

No comments: