Today I am 31 weeks and I am in single digits...only 9 +/- one week. You can see by the picture that I had a growth spurt this week. I feel it. I've had a lot of round ligament pain this week and I just feel like my belly is poking out more. I am still feeling really good. Still no swelling and I'm still walking a lot. The beautiful weather is helping that. This week I have also started some resistance training at the gym. Nothing crazy, just trying to maintain whatever muscle I have left. It feels good. I haven't checked my blood pressure this week, but I will check it at the 32 week apt next week.
This little boy is so active! He punches, kicks, and wriggles all of the time. Feeling his movements is the best part of being pregnant. I am still sleeping good so I am not super tired in the day time, but by evening I am done. I am ready for Marcus to get home so we can share those evening duties. I am ready for the couch at 6:30pm. I just feel so grateful that things are still going so smooth and baby and I are still healthy!


2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment