Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Love :: Hate relationship, but the quilt is finally done ~

I am so glad this project is done! Making this quilt has been such a learning experience. I'm sure this project would have been a lot easier had I not waited so long in my pregnancy to finish it. I'm just too big to be sitting on the floor for too long. I have had some rough days working on it and I wondered if it was worth it to finish it.

Now that it is done, I will say it was totally worth it. I absolutely love it and I hope one day my little love man will know how much love went into this quilt and I hope he loves it just as much as I do.


2 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

It's amazing!

Rebecca said...

Thanks Lis, I am so happy with how it turned out and the part that I was the most afraid of (binding) was really the easiest and most relaxing part!